The majority of fire related losses result in an insurance claim. We understand the importance of clear and concise communication with the policy holder and the Insurance Company, Broker or Loss Adjuster. Attention to detail and state of the art central reporting and auditing ensure that all parties involved are aware of the progress of the claim.
We understand the personal trauma the client is experiencing and go out of our way to help the client through this difficult time. We remove smoke, fire soot and carbon with specialised smoke and fire washdown chemicals and high pressure cleaning. We also do complete water damage restoration and we dehumidify the roof cavity.
Cleaning after fire and smoke damage usually entails the following:
- Degreasing, cleaning and sanitising
- Wash down of ceiling and walls.
- Cleaning of all office furniture and equipment.
- Remove curtains and clothing and send for dry cleaning.
- Remove and wash all crockery and cutlery and replace after cupboards has been cleaned.
- Cleaning and dusting of books files etc.
- Wash down of external walls.
- Wet carpet restore.
- Complete household garage and carport cleaning.
- External guttering, walls, concrete paths.
- Hand rubbish removal.
We perform Fire and smoke damage restoration work in the following building types:
- Shopping Centres
- Car parks